In Nereida we celebrate and believe in feminine power. Therefore, today we invite you to extend your wings and connect with yourself.
Enjoy the summer,
take advantage of this time of the year to pamper yourself. You do this by activating the neurotransmitters of happiness: works to release dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin and endorphins.
How to do it:
- Get up and get enough exercise. This will release endorphins, producing real sense of well-being and boosting your energy throughout the day.
- Soak up to some vitamin D! Go outdoors, jogging, walking or simply for a picnic with friends. This type of outdoor activities, contribute to increase serotonin levels which affect your relaxation processes, satisfaction, increases concentration and self-esteem.
- Eat well. Eat in a balanced way, eat fruits and plenty of greens… and the occasional ice-cream! No harm on your weight will come by responsibly enjoying little treats.
- Organize your day through different tasks. The achievement of many small tasks will make progress towards your greater goals, which in turns helps to increases the levels of dopamine, the hormone responsible for the regulation of sleep, attention and motor activity, humor, pleasure and motivation.
- Love genuinely and intensely. Enjoy the expressions of affection that your partner, family and friends have towards you. This situation releases oxytocin and thanks to it you will feel in heaven.
- Remember to work your soul. Meditate, practice yoga, stay silent for a few minutes, get away from the noise and find space for that mindful moment.
- Talking about mindfulness: be conscious! Summer spells BBQs, sunscreen, swimming, but a lot of times these activities have a detrimental impact in the environment. If you want to check out some tips and tricks on how to make your summer more conscious, check out this post from the Magazine B.More.C: How to have a Sustainable Summer