Returns & Refunds
We know that shopping online is not always straightforward, and for that reason we want to to make your returns fro bras and bralettes as easy as possible for you and free of charge. If your purchase doesn’t fit or you simply change your mind, send us an email to email@example.com with order number, or reply to your order confirmation email to submit your claim and send returnable items back to us within 14 days of receiving them. You will receive the return label from us.
Due to health and hygienic reasons we do not accept returns on knickers / panties.
To place a return claim EMAIL US AT SUPPORT@NEREIDA.CO
You have 14 days to return your Nereida bra(s) after reception.
Due to health and hygienic reasons we do not accept returns on any knicker (panties). All sale and clearance items are also final sale.
Now you just need to follow these simple steps:
- Prepare your parcel, preferably in the original pack. Secure with tape. Help us to improve! we appreciate if you could include us a note or email about the reason for your return.
- You will receive a return label from us within 1-3 working days. Attach the return label in a visible part of the parcel. If you are using the original box, make sure to cover the previous label.
- Send your return parcel in the post store closest to you
- Once we have received the parcel back we will send you a confirmation email. This will usually take up to 10 days.
- Upon confirmation we will refund your money through your chosen payment method
Further information for the client:
Please keep in mind that we cannot accept returned items that have been marked and/or damaged by deodorant, make-up or perfume. Returns that arrive damaged will not be accepted and wil be returned back to you, so please make sure to give it a once-over before packing it up.
A consumer pursuant to these Terms and Conditions is any individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside that individual’s trade, business, craft or profession. A trader pursuant to these Terms and Conditions is any person acting for purposes relating to that person’s trade, business, craft or profession, whether acting personally or through another person acting in the trader’s name or on the trader’s behalf.
1. You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
2. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (via firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (find an example in point 7. of the Returns & Refunds)
3.To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel
4. If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and not later than fourteen days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
5. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. We shall be responsible for the cost of return. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
6. The right of cancelation does not apply to sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
7. If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to our email address: email@example.com
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
(*) Delete as appropriate